Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32651 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,355 (RM10,277) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 4 hours ago)