Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27535 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,442 (R$ 8,868) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 2 hours ago)