Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27237 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,440 (R$ 8,959) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Patiala costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,900,000 Shilling (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Laguna Niguel, California costs $329 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,200,000 (about 4 hours ago)