Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27237 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,837 (R$ 10,417) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)