Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02676 CAD / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 795 prices entered by 129 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)