Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26565 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,815 (R$ 10,595) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lusaka costs 225 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 5,194 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)