Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 340 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02620 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,972 (RD$ 113,424) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa800 (about 2 hours ago)