Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.524 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,603 (€2,364) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)