Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00181 CAD / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,826 prices entered by 408 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riga costs €466 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 4 hours ago)