Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.415 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,910 ($4,885) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 4 hours ago)