Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.420 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,332 (3,050 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in London costs £172 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)