Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.566 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,776 (€3,050) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)