Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.402 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 790 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 20% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,524 ($2,513) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)