Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06046 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,056 (Mex$ 50,543) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Varna costs 500 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 5 hours ago)