Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02799 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,446 (Php194,559) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)