Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02788 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,270 (Php117,305) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 4,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexicali costs Mex$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)