Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.416 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 902 prices entered by 160 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,382 ($4,506) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)