Cost of living in San Bernardino, California, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 290 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.423 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Bernardino, California (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,109 ($5,699) in San Bernardino, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)