Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 146 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.404 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,986 ($3,552) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)