Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 13% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,523 (€3,599) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$0.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)