Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06046 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,503 (Mex$ 41,405) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)