Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37590 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 41% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,913 (﷼ 7,749) in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 3 hours ago)