Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.526 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 31% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,045 (EC$11,501) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)