Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.561 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 368 prices entered by 74 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)