Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 71%|
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02145 CAD / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 111 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,010 (ARS $93,715) in Rosario.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (about 1 hour ago)