Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.558 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,176 (€2,681) in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)