Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25454 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,262 (R$ 8,889) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $1,237 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)