Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.738 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,679 (£3,268) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (about 3 hours ago)