Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.524 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,596 (€3,015) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 4 hours ago)