Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06046 CAD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)