Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19946 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 34% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,842 (14,247元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 5 hours ago)