Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00164 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,489 (CH$2,125,873) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)