Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01873 CAD / INR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 30% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,161 (₨168,786) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)