Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 213 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05995 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,372 (Mex$ 39,573) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)