Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.402 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,334 ($3,803) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)