Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.415 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 146% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$10,841 ($7,659) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 5 hours ago)