Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.566 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 48% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,511 (€1,603) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 2 hours ago)