Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20597 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,222 ($b15,645) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)