Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.758 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,180 (£2,946) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)