Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.785 CAD / BGN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 44% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,530 (3,222 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)