Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05840 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,465 (Mex$ 42,197) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)