Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 161 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.561 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,536 (€2,906) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Georgetown costs 476 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in San Sebastian costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 4 hours ago)