Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28060 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,699 (R$ 9,619) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)