Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 15% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,992 (11,454,467 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in London costs £172 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$114 (about 3 hours ago)