Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.566 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,540 (€2,899) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)