Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 13% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,253 (€2,771) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)