Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.566 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,161 (€2,657) in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)