Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,408 (€2,872) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)