Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.555 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,240 (€2,727) in Oviedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)