Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 218 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01299 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,798 (¥446,171) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 3 hours ago)